Regulations of the Website | Old-cash.com
The services and functionalities provided through the Website at www.old-cash.com are provided by Kantor Dukat Kamil Juraszek, ul. Kobielska 23, 04-359 Warsaw, NIP: 5221200059, REGON 141939328, e-mail address: email@example.com, phone: +48 22 118 39 60 (hereinafter referred to as “Old-cash”, “Service Provider”, ” we “,” us “,” our “), who is the owner and administrator of the Website.
The Regulations in English and Polish are made available to everyone free of charge before the conclusion of any Agreement on the Website, and – at your request – in a way that allows you to acquire, reproduce and record the content of the Regulations using the ICT system that you use. Some special functionalities provided by Old-cash may be subject to conditions that are additional and complementary to these Regulations. In the event of a discrepancy between these Regulations and the conditions regarding such a special functionality, the conditions relating to it shall prevail. If you do not agree with the provisions of these Regulations, you may not use the services or access them.
The meaning of other terms used in the Regulations (where references to expressions in the singular also apply to expressions in the plural and vice versa):
Foreign exchange values
Foreign and Polish banknotes in the form of banknotes being legal tender, withdrawn from circulation, but subject to exchange as well as damaged / destroyed.
Free service provided electronically by the Service Provider; a modifiable part of the Website separated to the User; The account enables the use of the Website’s services.
A natural person concluding a Service Agreement with the Service Provider, the subject of which is not directly related to their business or professional activity.
A natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, but with legal capacity, exchanging foreign exchange values on the Website.
A natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit which is not a legal person, to whom a separate law confers legal capacity, performing their business or professional activity on their own behalf, who makes a Subscription on the Website for purposes directly related to their business or professional activity.
The service provided electronically, by means of which we inform you about new products within the Website, by periodically sending selected and appropriately edited content in the form of an electronic letter.
These regulations for the provision of services by Old-cash through the Website.
The electronic service; procedure carried out to set up an Account and, if necessary, to process an order and use the Website.
The Agreement for the provision of available website services (exchange of circulation and withdrawn banknotes, including damaged and destroyed ones) selected by the Customer, being concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Service Provider as part of the Website.
The Website run by the Service Provider at the Internet address www.old-cash.com
An interactive form available on the Website enabling the exchange of foreign exchange values on the Website.
The agreement concluded with the Consumer as part of an organized system of concluding distance agreements as part of the website, without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the sole use of one or more means of communication, distance up to and including the conclusion of the agreement.
Based on Article. 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, the customer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract due to exchange rate fluctuations on the financial markets.
The Interactive registration form enabling the creation of an Account.
The person with full legal capacity, using the Website, who may also be the Customer.
Service Provider / Old-cash.com
Kantor Dukat Kamil Juraszek, ul. Kobielska 23, 04-359 Warsaw, NIP: 5221200059, REGON 141939328, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 22 118 39 60
1. PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
1. As part of the Website, we provide free and paid electronic services in the form of Website functionality, including the Registration and contact form, newsletter, account.
2. Each of the agreements for the free provision of services by electronic means may be terminated at any time without giving a reason in the manner indicated here or in further provisions of the Regulations. Agreements for the provision of electronic services consisting in the use of the functionality of the forms are concluded for a definite period and terminate at the time for which they were concluded or earlier, in the cases indicated in point 9.1 of these Regulations.
3. As part of the Website, we do not place commercial information or offers submitted in electronic form within the meaning of the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code. In particular, the provisions regarding the submission of an offer in an electronic form do not apply.
4. The website complies with the code of good practice, i.e. a set of rules of conduct, in particular the ethical and professional standards of entrepreneurs who have undertaken to comply with them in relation to one or more market practices. The provisions regarding the Code of Good Practice are contained in the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices, Journal of Laws 2007 No. 171 item 1206 with amendments 2.9
1. In order to use all the functionalities of the Website, the following minimum technical requirements must be met on the User’s side:
a) a device with Internet access enabling the Website’s interface to be properly displayed;
b) an active e-mail account;
c) installed and current internet browser with a standard corresponding to at least Internet Explorer 11, Edge 14, Chrome 40, FireFox 38, Opera 36, Safari 8 and newer;
e) internet connection with a bandwidth of at least 1 Mbit / s.
2. Browsing the Website is free, subject to possible costs of data transmission, which result from contracts concluded by the User with telecommunications operators or other Internet providers, and in the scope of such data transmission.
3. PROVISION OF SERVICES
1. Viewing content on the Website does not require creating an Account. Using the services on the Website is only possible after creating an Account.
2. Creating an Account is free. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password you set up during the registration process.
3. The website buys circulation and withdrawn foreign exchange values in the form of banknotes, including damaged / destroyed banknotes. The website does not buy coins, and if they are delivered to the old-cash, they will be donated to charity without the possibility of returning them. The Old-cash conducts currency exchange activities based on the permission of the National Bank of Poland.
4. The service provider buys foreign exchange values in the territory of Poland.
5. The customer can deliver foreign currency to Old-cash as follows:
a) in person to the office located in Warsaw, ul. Kobielska 23, on business days between 9:00 and 18:00 and on Saturdays between 10:00 and 13:00
b) by mail or courier, to the Exchange Office address Old-cash Kantor Dukat, ul. Kobielska 23 (parter – ground floor), 04-359 Warsaw. The choice of mail or courier lies with the customer. Before sending foreign exchange values, read the current regulations in force in the country of posting. If it is not possible to send a parcel via courier, this service is provided by most national postal operators. The customer makes the shipment at his own expense and risk. Old-cash recommends shipping insurance against loss or theft.
6. Along with the shipment of foreign exchange values, the Customer provides an exchange form containing:
– name and surname, address
– postal code
– city / Post office
– telephone number (optional)
– payment details for a bank account
The customer confirms that he/she is the holder of the bank account, specifies the transferred foreign exchange values (by completing the box with the amount of currency he/she wants to exchange), and also accepts these regulations, authorizes the processing of personal data and declares that he/she is of legal age and foreign exchange values are his/her property, not burdened with legal defects.
The payment boxes and the holder of the bank account are marked as follows:
Selected payment currency – euro, US dollar, British pound, Polish zloty
Bank account owner Name of the bank Sort Code / BIC
Bank account number
Please read all additional information and indications contained in the form, such as: “Information that the given amount expressed in currency has been entered in the appropriate box and checking the correctness of the whole amount with a distinction between circulation banknotes, old, withdrawn from circulation and damaged / destroyed. The form must be completed legibly in block letters. The correct currency for withdrawals must be selected for the transaction to proceed properly. The form must be legibly signed and dated. Banknotes should be sent no later than on the next business day.
In the case of damaged / destroyed banknotes, the customer must obtain the prior consent of the Website to buy them back by sending to the e-mail address photos of damaged / destroyed banknotes together with the reason for the damage. The obligation to send photos also applies to foreign exchange values that are not presented on the Website and they are the subject of the transaction. In both cases, the customer receives in a return e-mail confirmation of the possibility of their sale along with an e-mail quote made by Old-cash.
7. After delivering the foreign exchange values to the office located in Warsaw at ul. Kobielska 23 04-359 Warsaw, the Website undertakes to pay the funds within 5 business days using the shipping method and without undue delay during a personal visit.
8. Old-cash does not buy with payment by cash on delivery, the only form of payment is a transfer to a bank account
1. In order to set up an Account, the Registration procedure should be completed by providing necessary (marked as mandatory) information about yourself, using the interactive form available on the Website. As soon as you confirm the registration, an Agreement is concluded between you and Old-cash.
2. The account contains personal data provided by you during the Registration process. By sending a request to set up an Account, you represent and guarantee that the registration information you enter is true, correct and current, and will remain so throughout your use of the Website. If you change them later, you should immediately update them using the appropriate Account editing form.
3. Violation of the Regulations caused by the User may result in one of the following Old-cash reactions: (a) a warning to the User, (b) deletion of the Account. In addition, Old-cash may delete the Account if it is required to terminate the Agreement on the basis of applicable law.
4. Old-cash will notify you of the deletion of the Account and termination of the Agreement via e-mail in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided by you during the registration, providing the basis for such termination.
5. RATES AND PAYMENT
1. Exchange rates given on the Website are expressed in four currencies: euro (EUR), US dollar (USD), British pound (GBP), Polish zloty (PLN).
2. The condition for obtaining payment for damaged / destroyed banknotes is to provide the reason for their destruction / damage
3. Payments for foreign exchange values delivered by mail or courier are made only by transfer to a bank account in one of the four currencies listed in point 5.1.
4. Payment for the exchanged foreign exchange values during a personal visit to the Old-cash exchange office is carried out immediately in cash, subject to refusal to pay funds in the event of a negative analysis of the transaction resulting from the provisions of foreign exchange law and the Act on Counteracting Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing.
5. Old-cash reserves the right to refuse a transaction also in the case of:
a) banknotes whose authenticity cannot be determined,
b) banknotes: lured with chemicals, stained with coloring paints, having excessive losses, which have been damaged / intentionally destroyed,
c) banknotes in relation to which there is a reasonable suspicion that they may originate from crime or do not constitute the property of the seller.
1. You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the functioning of the Website and our services. The complaint should contain at least the data that allows you to be identified as the complainer, as well as indications of the substantiated reservations and comments to the Website or services. The complaint should be sent via e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com or Old-cash mailing address. If the complaint needs to be complemented, we will contact you with a request to complement it.
2. We will respond to your complaint within 14 days of its receipt. You will receive a response to the address from which the complaint was sent by you or to the address that you provided in the complaint.
1. The Newsletter subscription service is provided free of charge by Old-cash to the Users who voluntarily agree.
2. In order to subscribe to the Newsletter, you order using the form available on the Website providing your email address (e-mail) the Newsletter service, and between Old-cash and you, a contract for the provision of the Newsletter service is concluded for an indefinite period.
3. You can terminate the contract for the provision of the Newsletter service with immediate effect by deactivating the Newsletter subscription at any time via the appropriate deactivation link located in the footer of each message sent as part of the Newsletter.
4. Your consent to receive commercial information by electronic means sent by Old-cash is voluntary and you can withdraw it at any time.
8. WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT
A customer may withdraw from the agreement in the event of:
a) a delay longer than 2 business days in making by Old-cash payments to the client’s bank account despite the effective delivery of foreign exchange values to the old-cash office in Warsaw,
b) receiving a lower transfer amount than the one set on the website,
With a distance agreement and outside the old-cash seat, pursuant to art. 38 of the Consumer Rights Act, the customer is not entitled to withdraw from the agreement due to the possibility of currency fluctuations that are typical of financial markets.
Old-cash may withdraw from the agreement if:
a) we state that the customer has violated the norms of law defined by:
– The Act of the Republic of Poland of 1 March 2018 on anti-money laundering and terrorist financing (Journal of Laws 2018 item 723) as amended
– Directive (EU) 2015/849 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 2015 on preventing the use of the financial system for money laundering or terrorist financing as amended
– The Act of 27 July 2002 – Foreign Exchange Law (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 160)
b) we find that foreign exchange values have been acquired illegally, are stolen, come from crime, are not disposed of by the legal holder
c) we find that foreign exchange values are falsified or altered, establishing their authenticity is impossible or are intentionally damaged
In the case of foreign exchange values, counterfeit or forged, Old-cash fills in the form for the retention of false currency notes by forwarding banknotes and the case to the nearest Police unit. In the case of currency notes originating from illegal sources, Old-cash reserves the right to hand over banknotes to the appropriate law enforcement authorities. In the case of foreign exchange values whose authenticity is impossible to determine, the currency notes are only available at the exchange office at ul. Kobielska 23 in Warsaw.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Old-cash is not liable for damages resulting from: (a) your culpable breach of the provisions of the Regulations,
(b) your disclosure of your login or password to your Account to third parties,
(c) the manner in which you use the Website or services,
(d) temporarily preventing or impeding access to the Website, caused by the need to carry out the repair, maintenance or modernization works on the Website, with the proviso that none of the above exclusions of the liability limit the principle that Users who are consumers are protected by these provisions in force in the country of their habitual residence, which cannot be excluded by agreement
(e ) culpable actions of selected external service providers, in particular courier companies, post office or bank.
2. Without prejudice to other provisions of the Regulations, if you are not a Consumer, the following specific provisions apply to you:
a) Old-cash is not liable for damages caused to you by unintentional fault, and Old-cash liability is limited to the losses you actually suffered;
b) only Polish law shall apply to the rights and obligations arising from the Regulations;
c) disputes arising between Old-cash and you are subject only to the court with jurisdiction over the place of business of Old-cash;
d) if any of the provisions of the Regulations are contradictory or inaccurate, Old-cash has the right to interpret the Regulations binding you. If any of the provisions of these Regulations turns out to be invalid in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall remain in force, and in place of the invalid provisions the remaining part of the Regulations shall be interpreted so that their legal force and economic effect are as close as possible to the invalid provisions.
10. AMENDMENT TO THE REGULATIONS
1. Old-cash may amend these Regulations for important legal reasons (amendment of generally applicable law or change of the Old-cash organizational form) or technical (modernization of the Website or services, change in the functioning of the Website or services).
2. You will be informed about the change of the Regulations, together with the reason for such change via e-mail to the e-mail address to which your Account is registered 7 (seven) days before the new Regulations enter into force. During this time you should accept the new provisions of the Regulations or refuse to accept them and terminate the Agreement.
11. DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
1. In the event of a dispute with Old-cash, the User is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle the dispute (appropriate addresses: https://uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596). The consumer may also apply for mediation or settlement to another arbitration court (use alternative dispute resolution methods, so-called ADR). To this end, an application for mediation or an application for consideration of a case before an arbitration court should be submitted to Old-cash, depending on the consumer’s will. The list and addresses of entities conducting such proceedings are available at this address: https://uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq592
2. The consumer may also use the extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress by filing a complaint through the Internet platform of the EU ODR available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
3. If the User does not want to use ADR or ODR, any disputes arising from the regulations or sales agreements will be settled by a common court, determining the court’s jurisdiction you should be guided by the rules set out in the legal act applicable to the User being a Consumer.
12. SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
1. Without prejudice to other provisions of the Regulations, if you are not a Consumer, the following specific provisions apply to you: 1) Old-cash is not liable for damages caused to you by unintentional fault, and Old-cash liability is limited to the losses you actually suffered, (2) only the Polish law applies to the rights and obligations arising from the Regulations, (3) disputes arising between Old-cash and you, are subject only to the court with jurisdiction over the seat of Old-cash, (4) if any of the provisions of the Regulations are contradictory or inaccurate, Old-cash has the right to interpret the Regulations binding for you. If any of the provisions of these Regulations turns out to be invalid in whole or in part, the remaining provisions shall remain in force, and in place of the invalid provisions the remaining part of the Regulations shall be interpreted so that their legal force and economic effect are as close as possible to the invalid provisions.
13. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Contact and communication with Old-cash
Exchange office old-cash
ul. Kobielska 23 ( parter – ground floor )
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: +48 22 118 39 60
2. The law applicable to the obligations arising from the Agreements will be Polish law, with the proviso that this choice may not result in depriving the Consumer of the protection resulting from the mandatory provisions of the law of the consumer’s habitual residence.
4. Date of entry into force of the Regulations 28.05.2020.